Sometimes, due to cache issues, Advanced Find buttons gets messed up. This causes troubles as it makes this feature to don’t work at all or is just make it uncomfortable to work with.
- Navigate to your CRM Organization. You can go anywhere, but I’ll suggest you to go to your main page (Dashboards for example).
- Open Developer Tools. You can do this by clicking F12 in your browser.
- Click on: “Console” tab.
- Type: “localStorage.clear();”. This will make the browser to clear the local cache.
- Press ENTER to execute the command. Since this method does not return any data, you’ll receive undefined.
- Reload and Go to Advanced Find Feature. Now, it should look fine.
Let me know if this worked for you!