While trying to get the token for one of my Apps registered in Azure Active Directory, after clicking on “Get Token” in Postman I started to get the next error:
Reponse type token is not enabled for the application
- To fix this issue go to your Azure Portal and open the “App Registrations” section. It can be easily found by selecting “All Services” in the left side bar and searching for it.
- Click on “View all applications”.
- Select your registered app.
- Click on “Manifest” in the top of the right sidebar.
- In the editor located that appears, search for “oauth2AllowImplicitFlow”.
- At this point, the flag should be set to false. Go ahead and change it to “True”.
- Click on Save.
Hope it helps.