An undeclared property ”{FieldName}” which only has property annotations in the payload but no property value was found in the payload

Problem Today while using the Web Api to update "Account Name" lookup field of a contact I started to get the error below: "An error occurred while validating input parameters: Microsoft.OData.ODataException: An undeclared property 'parentcustomerid' which only has property annotations in the payload but no property value was found in the payload. In OData, only … Continue reading An undeclared property ”{FieldName}” which only has property annotations in the payload but no property value was found in the payload

Advertisements

Record image not showing in Global Search

Problem Just after installing the v9 update for our MS Dynamics CRM 365 instance, we started to notice that when using global search, the resulting case records where not showing the record image, instead, it was always showing the default entity image. Solution Problem resides in the fact that after installing new versions sometimes there … Continue reading Record image not showing in Global Search

Strange error on lookup CRM 365

As described in the title, today I had to fix a pretty strange error that was appearing on two Lookups whenever I tried to change their values in the form. Basically, after clicking on any of these two fields, CRM was throwing the next error: Unhandled Exception: System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[[Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault, Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]]: System.Xml.XmlException: Microsoft Dynamics … Continue reading Strange error on lookup CRM 365