Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State Error Failed to create JavaTypeInfo for class: Android.Support.V4.View.Accessibility.AccessibilityManagerCompat/IAccessibilityStateChangeListenerImplementor due to System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path

When trying to compile a brand new Xamarin Forms project with SQLite installed, I got an error that was not allowing me to deploy to my virtual device: Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State Error Failed to create JavaTypeInfo for class: Android.Support.V4.View.Accessibility.AccessibilityManagerCompat/IAccessibilityStateChangeListenerImplementor due to System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path … Continue reading Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State Error Failed to create JavaTypeInfo for class: Android.Support.V4.View.Accessibility.AccessibilityManagerCompat/IAccessibilityStateChangeListenerImplementor due to System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path

SecLib::CheckPrivilege failed. User: {ID}, PrivilegeName: prvActivateBusinessRule, PrivilegeId: {ID}, Required Depth: Global, BusinessUnitId: {ID}

Hello all, Today while importing a solution from DEV to TEST I got the following error: SecLib::CheckPrivilege failed. User: {ID}, PrivilegeName: prvActivateBusinessRule, PrivilegeId: {ID}, Required Depth: Global, BusinessUnitId: {ID} At the beginning, I thought that the problem was related to a Business Rule, as the error is in regards of it. However, the real issue(In … Continue reading SecLib::CheckPrivilege failed. User: {ID}, PrivilegeName: prvActivateBusinessRule, PrivilegeId: {ID}, Required Depth: Global, BusinessUnitId: {ID}

Strange error on lookup CRM 365

As described in the title, today I had to fix a pretty strange error that was appearing on two Lookups whenever I tried to change their values in the form. Basically, after clicking on any of these two fields, CRM was throwing the next error: Unhandled Exception: System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[[Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault, Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]]: System.Xml.XmlException: Microsoft Dynamics … Continue reading Strange error on lookup CRM 365

Serializing object in Plugin CRM 365

As part of our migration process, I had to upload several plugins that were made for CRM 13 into a CRM 365 Online organization. After firing one of them, I received the next error: Unhandled Exception: Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: Unexpected exception from plug-in (Execute): loremimpusium.ExampleAssembly.loremimpusium: System.MethodAccessException: Attempt by security transparent method ‘loremimpusium.ExampleAssembly.loremimpusium.UpdateAccount(Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.ITracingService, System.String)’ to access security critical … Continue reading Serializing object in Plugin CRM 365