The type or namespace “app” could not be found

Sometimes after creating a brand new Xamarin Forms project and trying to build it, I was getting the error described in the title and I didn't know why as the project was almost empty(apart from the sample data that it contained).Another thing I noticed was that this error was appearing on both of the platform … Continue reading The type or namespace “app” could not be found

Changing security attributes is not allowed in stage 20 plugins.

As part of a requirement I needed to create a plugin to set the ownership of a record prior to its creation as setting it after this event would not work for what the customer needed, this means that it would run on PreOperation and subsecuently set the property OwnerId to the resulting owner that … Continue reading Changing security attributes is not allowed in stage 20 plugins.

Record image not showing in Global Search

Problem Just after installing the v9 update for our MS Dynamics CRM 365 instance, we started to notice that when using global search, the resulting case records where not showing the record image, instead, it was always showing the default entity image. Solution Problem resides in the fact that after installing new versions sometimes there … Continue reading Record image not showing in Global Search