An undeclared property ”{FieldName}” which only has property annotations in the payload but no property value was found in the payload

Problem Today while using the Web Api to update "Account Name" lookup field of a contact I started to get the error below: "An error occurred while validating input parameters: Microsoft.OData.ODataException: An undeclared property 'parentcustomerid' which only has property annotations in the payload but no property value was found in the payload. In OData, only … Continue reading An undeclared property ”{FieldName}” which only has property annotations in the payload but no property value was found in the payload

Advertisements

Plugin to only allow users with certain role to deactivate records

As variant to a recent post I did, here's another plugin to manage the Activation/Deactivation of records. In this post, I'll describe a plugin that will control these actions in Contact Entity by only allowing users with an specific role. Plugin step details: Message: Update Filtering Attributes: statecode Run in user’s context: Calling User Event … Continue reading Plugin to only allow users with certain role to deactivate records

Plugin to restrict users to deactivate only their own records

As we know, MS Dynamics CRM Roles does not have a direct privilege to allow or restrict users to either Activate or Deactivate their own records. To do manage this, one of the easiest ways is to build a plugin to control this action. Find below a plugin to restrict users to deactivate only their … Continue reading Plugin to restrict users to deactivate only their own records